NDC On-Line NIR (near infrared) gauges are used in continuous manufacturing processes to measure key parameters such as:
- Moisture content
- Fat or oil content
- Protein content
- Nicotine or sugars content
- Coating thickness or coat weight
The real-time measurement of these constituents provides deeper process insight while providing outputs in digital or analog signal format for connection to a PLC, SCADA or other process control tool to enable closed-loop automated control of processes such as drying.
The advantages of on-line analysis include:
- Monitoring and control of product quality
- Improvements in process yield and efficiency
- Reduction in fossil fuel consumption through more efficient drying or baking operations
The NDC range Series 710e on-line gauges includes:
To learn more about NDC's On-Line NIR Near Infrared Gauges, please click on the links to the right, or below to download a brochure. Find your local distributor on our Worldwide Distribution page, or use the Request Information feature to open a dialogue with our web gauging sales team.