Precision Single-Axis Diameter Gauges
The PrecisionScan Series 4000 laser scanning diameter gauges are designed for larger product diameter measurement applications.
- Measure Parts with the Highest Accuracy – patented optical design and edge-sensing electronics provide high-precision measurements up to 115 mm (4.5 in.). Auto-compensation features maintain accuracy throughout the measurement range and adjust for thermal expansion outside laboratory environments.
- Get Reliable Measurements from Run to Run – non-contact, single-axis measurement technique provides the same level of accuracy, regardless of operator. Tolerance checking alerts operators of out-of-tolerance conditions. Mounting fixtures ensure the test piece is always properly presented to the gauge.
- Easy-to-Use Features – PrecisionScan gauges can be interfaced with the BETA LaserMike PrecisionPro dimensional measurement processors for optimum production control. These processors are easy to learn and use.
- Wide Range Selection – gauges are available in a choice of measurement ranges and accuracies to provide the perfect product to fit your measurement needs
- Ready-to-Mount Flexibility – A variety of modular fixtures are available for any gauging need to properly hold workpieces.
*Not available for sale in Europe
PrecisionScan gauges can be interfaced with the BETA LaserMike PrecisionPro dimensional measurement processor for optimum production control.
Get the PrecisionScan / PrecisionPro advantage today.