High-Performance, In-Process Wire Heating
BETA LaserMike Preheaters provide uniform, in-process wire heating to eliminate insulation voids in primary cables.
- Improve Performance and Quality – high-frequency heating ensures faster extrusion speed and desired adhesion, elongation, and foam rate; and minimizes micro-cracks in extruded material
- Maximize Production Uptime – highly reliable preheater components ensure that power losses are minimized and that all input power is used to heat the wire with a 94% efficiency rate
- Protect Personnel and Equipment – proven safety features including wire break detection, current overload sensors, and a wire path that is concealed behind an electrically locked door
- Better Control Heating – preheaters are equipped with the new TempTrac Pro™ non-contact temperature measurement system for high-accuracy monitoring and control of preheat temperatures
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
NDC offers a full range of models to meet your unique wire preheating needs. Contact us today.