Inside Sales - Cable & Tube (North America)
The Inside Sales position reports to the Sales Director North America and the ultimate goals are to drive incremental orders, constantly increase the team sales productivity and continually improve customer satisfaction.
Lead generation and management:
- Generate, pre-qualify and convert leads to opportunities from emails, e-blasts, phone calls, website inquiries and trade shows. Promote existing marketing campaigns and suggest new ones.
- Create and use scripts for approaching prospects with phone calls, email, and voicemails.
- Work in conjunction with marketing communications on focused webinars, newsletters, social media advertising, territories, industries and new accounts desk research.
Sales pipeline management:
- Proactive cross-selling and up-selling. Analysis of bookings and opportunities trends. Reactivation of customers with no activity in the last X years.
- Implement account rating for focussed territory management and for tailoring marketing initiatives by customer segment/class.
- OEM and key activities day-to-day management.
Increase sales productivity:
- Improve sales momentum with better responsiveness to clients and projects follow up. Expedite RFQs.
- Improve quality of information in Salesforce; follow-up Past Due Opportunities and clean up accounts/contacts.
- Work very closely as one team with territory sales managers and create a winning partnership to constantly optimize sales effectiveness and efficiency. Schedule relevant appointments in conjunction with territory sales managers. Support the demo process in Salesforce and perform online demos, customer conference calls and presentations.
Resilient, resourceful, responsive, curious, creative, competitive, confident, extrovert.
- Organized, methodical, analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Project Management: able to multi-task, prioritize and deliver planned results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyse and find ways to improve sales efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Very good knowledge of CRM: able to run reports, analyse data and trends to find untapped business potential and go after new opportunities.
- Strong phone presence and comfortable in performing 40-50 calls per day.
- Deep customer service mindset.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
B.S. degree, Sales or Marketing with experience in analytical or process equipment