Micro-Caliper Thickness Sensor
Make Your LiB Calendering Process Even Better
NDC's new Micro-Caliper Thickness Sensor delivers repeatable, sub-micron accuracy for deeper insight into variations in coating and calendering processes to get the most consistent, highest quality products.
- Ultra-Accurate – sets a new benchmark for spatial measurement and laboratory certified/verifiable accuracy that is better than 0.3 microns
- Ultra-Stable Performance – insensitive to flutter and changes in color or texture
- Exceptionally High-Speed Digital Signal Processing – allows the Micro-Caliper Sensor to report on thickness variations smaller than 1 mm in width
- Optimized for Production Varying Conditions – dynamic compensation for gap changes
- Low Cost of Ownership – Compact, rugged design for long life and easy to maintain
Contact us today to learn how our Micro-Caliper Thickness Sensor can give you the competitive advantage.