Leading Global Provider of Productivity-Enhancing Instrumentation and Controls
Since the company's inception, NDC Technologies has always placed its focus on the customer application and offering the consultative capability to provide the right measurement solution without compromise. Our technology focus has evolved towards those which are capable, safe, require little regulatory control and – above all – offer the highest measurement accuracy. Infrared, Laser, X-Ray, Optical and more recent technologies are shaping today's industry and keeping us at the technological forefront.
All of our solutions are backed by over 50 years of expertise with NDC playing a dominant role in the food, bulk and tobacco industries; film extrusion and converting industries; cable and tube industries; and metals industries. The software in each and every instrument is unique and is supported by some of the world’s leading applications specialists.
Bringing together industry knowledge, advanced production experience and business expertise, NDC Technologies is poised to deliver the best possible solutions for our customers.
NDC Technologies, headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, designs, develops and produces a wide range of process measurement and control instrumentation for a broad scope of manufacturing industries.
NDC has manufacturing facilities in Dayton, Ohio and Maldon, UK, with centers of excellence at each of these locations including Irwindale, California and Ans, Belgium. In addition, we have a manufacturing and service facility in Middletown, Connecticut and direct sales and support facilities in France, Germany, Italy, India, China and Japan. There is also a highly trained network of Sales and Service distribution channels in more than 60 countries around the world.
NDC Technologies is structured to serve its key industry segments with four distinct business units:
Film Extrusion and Converting
NDC provides basis weight, thickness, coat weight and moisture measurement and control systems for a diverse array of applications in the film, extrusion and converting industries and also provides solutions for customers in nonwovens and calendering.
Food, Bulk and Tobacco
For the food, bulk and tobacco industries, NDC delivers both on-line and at-line process analyzers for the measurement of key constituents such as moisture, fat, oil and protein. NDC’s broad spectrum of measurement solutions are used in the food, chemicals, minerals, building materials, pharmaceutical and tobacco industries.
Cable and Tubing
NDC serves the the wire, cable, pipe and tube industries with a broad portfolio of on-line and off-line measurement and control solutions for the dimensional monitoring of diameter, ovality, wall thickness, eccentricity, length and speed, and other parameters.
In the steel and aluminum industries, NDC offers advanced solutions to measure the coatings applied to metal surfaces and the non-contact length and speed of products at critical points in the manufacturing process.
NDC is part of Spectris plc, a leading supplier of productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls. Headquartered in Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom, Spectris is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: SXS) and had sales of £1,604 million in 2018. The company employs around 10,000 people located in more than 30 countries.
The company’s products, technologies and services help customers to improve product quality and performance, improve core manufacturing processes, reduce downtime and wastage and reduce time to market. Its global customer base spans a diverse range of end-user markets.
Spectris comprises three platform businesses which represent around 65% of sales in total and the Industrial Solutions division, comprising eight operating companies representing the remaining 35% of group sales.
For more information, visit www.spectris.com.
Spectris is committed to developing a business culture founded on integrity, in which unethical behavior is not tolerated. The Spectris Code of Business Ethics is available for public viewing.
NDC is a multinational company subject to EU and US legislation. Download a copy of our latest statement regarding NDC Export Controls and Compliance. If you have any questions concerning NDC's policy on Export Compliance, please contact us.
NDC Technologies is committed to providing you with superior products and services. We do this through continuous improvement of our products and processes, and motivating top performance of our global staff. NDC is committed to the highest standard of customer satisfaction. We faithfully comply with all of the requirements of our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. View our Certificate of Registration.
To view our standard terms and conditions of sale and supply, click on the relevant language for your location below: