NEW! CW 9000
Unparalleled Adhesive Coat-Weight Measurement
The CW 9000 gauge performs ultra-accurate measurements of coat weight and mix ratio across a wide range of converting applications (solventless, solvent-based, water-based) to tightly control processes. It is ideal for thin coatings below 5 microns/gsm on various substrates.
- Greater Process Vision – performs ultra-accurate measurements of coat weight and mix ratio across a wide range of converting applications to tightly control processes.
- Long-Term Stability – delivers ultra-reliable operation with no need for recalibration, systematic monitoring or correction for drift.
- Built-In Diagnostics – includes powerful features for preventative maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.
- LPS 1000 Scanner - specifically engineered for CW 9000. It can be mounted directly between the side frames of the machine and can fit in all the main coating and lamination lines on the market.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership – easy operation and maintenance enables manufacturers to realize immediate and long-term value over the lifetime of operation.
- Sustainability – real-time visibility of coat weight and mix ratio helping to minimize product waste.
Contact us today to learn how our CW 9000 gauge can bring you true process and quality control today and beyond.