X-Ray Backscatter Gauges
Measure Thickness and Basis Weight
NDC’s non-contact X-Ray Backscatter gauges are designed to provide measurement performance that meets or exceeds the exacting requirements of plastics extrusion, converting, calendering, paper, nonwovens and textile applications.
- Excellent Cross-Web Resolution – for more precise profile control
- High Accuracy Performance – specifically tuned to obtain maximum sensitivity and high-accuracy performance across a wider operating weight/thickness range than comparable nuclear gauges
- High Stability and Sensitivity – precisely regulated high-voltage supply provides excellent measurement stability, and adjustment of the high voltage ensures optimum sensitivity for a given application
- Non-Nuclear – requires minimal shielding due to low photon energies, presents no residual radiation hazard when the unit is powered down and does not require nucleonic licensing for simplified installation
- Fast ROI and Lowest Cost of Ownership – robust, cost-effective measurement solution that is highly reliable and easy to maintain
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
Contact us today to learn how our X-Ray gauges can give you the competitive advantage.